CARE AND CLEANING OF CULTURED MARBLE• You may use any liquid cleaner such as: Dish Soap, Windex, Cinch, Glass Plus, Clean Shower, Fantastic, Mr. Clean or Formula 409 etc. You may use most of the liquid/spray bathroom cleaners. Most cleaners will inform you as to their use on cultured marble by reading the back side of the product.
• DO NOT clean this product with any abrasive material or cleanser. (i.e., steel wool, Comet, Ajax, Soft Scrub, etc.). These abrasives will dull the lustrous finish.
• Hard water scale and rust stains can be removed with mild vinegar solution, followed by a fine polishing compound.
• Mold and mildew can be removed with a diluted solution of chlorine bleach and water or with Lysol. Never let pure bleach come in contact with your marble.
• All high acidic liquids such as: urine, sodas, chlorine bleach, etc. Will stain marble beyond repair if allowed to stand on marble. If these spills occur, flush with water immediately, then clean. Again keeping your tub covered during construction will help prevent these problems.
• Under no circumstances should anyone use putty knives or scrapers of any kind to remove debris from cultured marble. This will scratch the marble beyond repair, and may result in the need to replace the item.
• Never allow the water temperature to exceed 140 degrees at any time.